Tower House Executive Guest House
- The room was very well furnished with many facilities. Indeed, it would put many high rated hotels to shame. Breakfast was cooked to order and very good value at £5.
- Lovely breakfast and room very comfortable. Staff very friendly, a little further from the racecourse we were visiting than expected but easy to arrange a taxi.
- Beautifully presented breakfast, delicious fresh food and all served with warm smiles.
- Lovely clean modern room. Large fluffy towels. Scrummy breakfast with great coffee.
- Everything! The room was spacious ,tastefully decorated and very well-equipped. Ground coffee bags much appreciated and a range of teas available! Immaculately clean bedroom and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom with bathrobes, quality towels and lovely toiletries. Appreciated the nice touch of cotton pads and cotton buds provided. Breakfast ordered the night before (excellent range of options) was cooked to order - delicious and beautifully presented. I would thoroughly recommend this guest house. Thank you to all concerned.
- Great communication and instructions received prior to the trip. Staff were very accommodating. Room was beautifully decorated and presented. There was a large menu choice at breakfast. All looked extremely yummy. It was just a shame I didn’t have room to try more!!
- The four poster bed was super comfy, and the bath tub was luxury at its best
- I liked the homely feel about the place. Staff were so nice the rooms lovely and spotless. Beds so comfy
- Loved the cleanliness and teas and toiletries in room. Really liked the details and celebration of pontefract in rooms. Breakfast was wonderful ! Grapefruit already cut was an added detail that was most appreciated. Outstanding !
- Staff were friendly, attentive and welcoming. The room was spotless and we loved the complimentary toiletries x
- The room was very attractive with great attention to detail. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom modern and immaculate. Great towel and all the necessary toiletries. Coffee and tea making facilities and an iron and ironing board were provided. I booked the breakfast and was delighted. Good service, lovely table setting, great food. It was a 15 minute walk into town which was fine. The castle was very close. I ate in The Cobbler which was 5 minutes walk away and Id recommend it. It was a great location for me close to nearby nature reserves. I'd stay again.
- Clean, lovely lady, breakfast was amazing and great value. Room facilities was really good too
- Breakfast superb. You could not have put out or suggested anything more to the list provided. Location very central in Pontefract.
- Comfortable bed, well decorated and coordinated furniture & extremely clean.
- An 'up-market' guest house. Excellent facilities, lovely little 'extra touches', clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. A great freshly cooked to order breakfast. Great place.
- Clean tidy nicely decorated room with everything in there you need for an overnight stay.
- Easy to find, close to town centre and major routes. Very friendly helpful staff. Good, well maintained room. Great breakfast. Extremely good for price.
- Spotless, breakfast was lovely and the staff was very friendly
- Very nice breakfast. Made feel welcome. Very good for single woman, feel safe
- Room was large and very clean. Quiet inside at night. Good local meals to be bought locally.
- well made by mother and good hosting skills as well as owner being very friendly and lovely
- Homely clean comfy hotel with everything around you within walking distance, shops, pubs, food places.
- very clean and tidy friendly staff couldnt comment on breakfast we left early for work