Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_SCHEME in /home4/espelii1/domains/marazionhotels.info/public_html/functions-site-options.php on line 99
Wentbridge House Hotel
The Great North Road
With a peaceful location, surrounded by century-old trees, this beautiful and historical 4-star country house hotel holds a Silver Award and 2 AA Rosettes. Quiet and relaxed, yet just a minute from the A1 road, the hotel is within easy reach of Doncaster, Leeds, Wakefield and York. In 20 acres of gardens and grounds in the beautiful Went Valley, Wentbridge House dates back to 1700. Since opening as a hotel in 1960, Wentbridge House has built an excellent reputation as one of the finest hotels in West Yorkshire. The hotel offers luxurious accommodation in unique rooms. The garden rooms are fully air conditioned with marble bathrooms and power showers. -
Con una ubicación tranquila, rodeado de árboles centenarios, este bonito e histórico hotel rural de 4 estrellas cuenta con un Silver Award (Premio de Plata) y 2 AA Rosettes. Ofrece un ambiente relajado, a sólo un minuto de la carretera A1 y muy cerca de Doncaster, Leeds, Wakefield y York. Wentbridge House data del 1700 y está emplazado en unos jardines y terrenos que ocupan 8 hectáreas en el hermoso valle de Went. Desde su apertura como hotel en 1960, Wentbridge House goza de una excelente reputación como uno de los mejores hoteles de West Yorkshire. El hotel ofrece un alojamiento de lujo en las habitaciones decoradas de forma única. Las habitaciones del jardín disponen de aire acondicionado con baños de mármol y duchas de hidromasaje. -
- Staff , cleanliness, welcoming , breakfast, facilities very good
- Great rooms and lovely pub up the road in a scenic location
- From the front desk on our arrival through the one night stay and the excellent bar and food and very comfy bed thanks to the free upgrade it couldnt possible be any better It was so good we booked for the retrun trip 3 days later from the borders Thanks especially to the reception desk and Ashleigh in the brasserie she runs a very tight ship
- I recently stayed at Wentbridge House because I was training in Yorkshire. Hotel was absolutely stunning. I was greeted with a Fentimens lemonade and a freshly baked brownie which I felt was a beautiful touch. My room was spacious and clean with a gorgeous view of bunnies running up and down the hill. Classic FM had been left on the radio on a low volume taking the sophistication of the room to another level. I ordered room service, it arrived promptly and was delicious. Finally, breakfast was fantastic. Great variety, beautifully cooked and elegantly presented. I will be staying again next time I am in Yorkshire.
- great stay albeit waitress staff must be new! little experience showed in some..
- Everything is perfect; you can’t fault Wentbridge House - guaranteed perfect stay.
- We had great experiance. The old lady in breakfast room was so nice and sweet..very relaxing atmosphare x
- BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT - FAR MORE THAN MOST COUNTRY HOTELS. LOCATION WAS EASY TO FIND AND GET BACK OUT OF.
- Perfect for us location wise on way to the Lake District. Service was excellent. We booked a deluxe garden room which was very spacious and comfortable.
- This is an excellent 4* hotel, comfortable, good food, fabulous breakfast and attentive staff. It is very conveniently placed for access to the A1.
- Very comfortable hotel with excellent food and a wonderful garden. Staff were very helpful.
- The staff. Every member of staff we encountered were friendly polite and happy. They gave us a free upgrade to a suite, which was huge and had a lovely view onto the garden area. Plenty of parking on site and the food was amazing Reasonably priced and e excellent quality.
- Great place with superb staff The room was airy and immaculate Breakfast is really good and made with fresh ingredients Dinner is highly recommended
- Was upgraded on arrival and had a garden view room away from main house. Room was stunning and spacious very clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was spot on also. Great location
- The mattresses were zipped together but on the room description it says it’s a king size mattress.
- It is our second visit to the hotel, fabulous, all aspects of Wentworth are perfect
- Ambience, position, quiet, location near A1
- If nothing else go to this hotel for the restaurant. Our waitress was Babs, who has been there 40 years. She was completely wonderful, a total delight. The food was good. and the wine delicious. Nice hotel. There was a wedding but they had been smart enough to keep the wedding away from everyone else. Lovely grounds.
- Hotel was beautiful and exactly as described . Special mention to staff who were all fantastic . ThAnk you for making our stay perfect. We will return
- Very pleased to have room upgrade and bottle of water provided.
- The room was brillant and overlooking the garden was a bonus
- Rooms were large, well appointed and very comfortable. Dining room excellent with top class service.