Kings Croft Hotel
Wakefield Road Pontefract
- Lovely all you can eat breakfast.... Lovely size room and very comfy and good value for money for the room we stayed in.... Lovely location and even though there was a wedding on when we were there it wasn't noisy at all considering we were just above it. Definetly will be back.
- Just good all round, the room, the service, the food and location. And price of course!
- Staff really friendly and professional. Food good. Grounds were lovely, nice setting.
- Friendly staff, Picturesque location, Food was excellent Room was lovely
- The hotel is set within picturesque gardens with great views of the countryside. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Our room, with en suite was large and very modern. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was extremely clean.. The town centre or racecourse can be reached by taxi for £3. We ordered a takeaway meal ,which was delivered to the door and was ideal.
- Nice and easy, being able to help yourself. Good quality produce and a nice choice. We liked the mushrooms, ie they weren't ( I don't think) tinned.
- Lovely historic building with beautiful views across nice gardens out to countryside. Comfy rooms. Very nice bathroom. Good dinner and breakfast. Friendly staff
- I have stayed many times and always find this hotel excellent.
- The chalets are lovely and the setting beautiful
- Beautiful grounds and view Restaurant food lovely Room lovely (free upgrade to deluxe room)
- Executive bungalow (28) . Room with a view . Beautiful. Balcony to sit out with Ma gin and tonic in the evening & a coffee in the morning. Room had everything you could need . Really comfortable bed . Breakfast was lovely. Self service week days .
- The staff were really accommodating, the restaurant is beautiful and the grounds even more so
- Shower was good and hot. Bed comfy. Staff are pleasant. It's a nice environment. Salmon and egg for breakfast was just the right size.
- Room 2, Four poster bed . Beautiful room , large bathroom . Fan , iron , ironing board . Tea /coffee facilities. Biscuits and sparkling water in room . Large flat screen tv . Beautiful view of grounds . Breakfast was cereal, yogurts , fruit juice , tea , coffee then choose from hot menu. Full English was lovely with poached eggs . Good quality ingredients. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again . Three pounds in a taxi to pontifract races .
- The setting was very pleasant and the dining room attractive.
- Staff were very welcoming and the views this morning were stunning drinking coffee on the room veranda😊
- Lovely setting, rooms very comfortable, food generally good
- The hotel is set in great surroundings, the room was lovely, very clean & quiet
- Executive bungalow rooms are excellent, particularly when the weather is good as you have your own veranda, seating area with excellent views and parking directly opposite. A short walk to the main hotel so might need an umbrella if raining and /or coat if cold. Modern, clean and well equipped rooms giving excellent value for money!
- Noting comes close as value for money. I made 2 additional requests, both were not a problem.
- The food in the restaurant was simply superb. The views of the Yorkshire countryside are stunning. We were made to feel most welcome by all the people on site.
- LOVELY LOCATION, BRILLIANT ROOM, FRIENDLY STAFF
- Has had a refurbishment since I last stayed was pleasantly surprised at the improvement the room was nicely decorated