Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Ho
Thorpe Lane, Badsworth,
- Breakfast and Dinner ( a wedding meal ) were excellent. The bar prices were very reasonable. Also liked the pillow menu, a good idea.
- the room was lovely, the grounds really attractive. Food was very good!
- Location and grounds was lovely, the wedding we attended the night before was great and the staff were very helpful and vigilant with clearing tables.
- Good rooms, lovely garden, very nice (shared) lounge too - wifi was fine and parking at the front no problem at all.
- Room Was very nice. Reserved car space was great. Food at wedding was lovely.
- Hotel was a great location for my needs and set in lovely gardens, Room was great and staff very friendly.
- Everything about the hotel was fantastic, including all the staff
- Lovely property and great food in the pub
- Everyone was so friendly and also it was lovely and clean
- a beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings. very quiet, yet only 10 mins from Pontefract town centre.
- A very nice location with nice gardens, the staff were very good and helpful at check in and the bar staff were quick.
- Lovely historic building and well-maintained landscaped gardens. Helpful friendly staff. Peaceful country surroundings. Ample parking.
- lovely location, very helpful friendly staff and room was superb.
- Stayed there before. The suites are lovely but could do with a little fridge. Staff nice. Food lovely.
- Location to major routes very useful, nice room and beautiful grounds.
- Property was stunning plenty parking too
- We stayed in the converted barn and the room/suite was very well decorated and spacious. Excellent bathroom.
Ferrybridge Services M62
Pinderfields General Hospital
Wakefield Register Office
Courtyard Cafe Nostell Priory Cafe/Bar
The Jacobean Pub Restaurant
Doncaster Sheffield Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport
White Rose Shopping Centre
Leeds City Train Station
Leeds Town Hall
Dating back to 1610, Best Western Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a traditional restaurant and free parking. There is good access to the M62. The 1610 Lounge Bar has a large-screen TV and opens out on to the conservatory. The Jacobean Pub at Rogerthorpe serves traditional food. In picturesque countryside, Best Western Rogerthorpe Manor features rooms with fully interactive 32-inch TV’s and memory foam mattresses.