Barley Mow Hotel
- Nice comfortable bed and for the price an excellent deal.
- Near racecourse - staff couldn’t be more helpful- excellent breakfast
- Town centre location with parking. Excellent breakfast and excellent service.
- Well cooked hearty breakfast.good location for railway or racecourse.
- Breakfast was okay, and the location was not bad either. Patient, friendly and helpful male Greek member of staff who received me.
- The check in lady was very nice and was helpful when trying to understand about the payment via the booking website. The location was ideal as it was near all the shops and a Tesco nearby for any treats. The bus station was in a good walking distance too.
- Room was basic but met my needs, it was clean and comfortable. Close to all amenities. Breakfast was excellent and staff helpful and pleasant in manner.
- Close to work town centre location night shift worker but slept really well for it's location friendly staff and great help i will book again if i work in this area again thanks
- I liked the welcome from the owner and his wife who had taken on this property within the last 2 years. It is well presented having had something of a makeover and further improvements are ongoing. Friday and Saturday nights are music nights with some live acts playing. The only food here at present is breakfast which is good. Car parking is restricted at the front to an hour during the day but longer overnight, however there is additional parking around the back of the property but you have to go out of he High Street, down to the roundabout and back to the main road in order to slightly come back on yourself in order to access the rear of the building. There is a comprehensive range of beverages on sale.
- Nothing special parking at back of hotel
- The hotel was fairly priced and the manager/owner was very friendly and helpful, our breakfast was cooked to order and really enjoyed it.
- Good location for midweek stopover. Hearty Bfast
- Friendly Staff. Lively town at the front
- Staff very helpful and attentive. nothing too much trouble. As I own my own business people can sometimes be over critical. Would visit again, but not for another funeral I hope, as this stay was